If you have raised some money or just want to make a personal donation, many thanks for your generosity. Our bank details are as follows:
Sort code: 40-09-12
Account number: 22509466
If you would like to help us raise money to promote the development of any specialism in performing and creative arts in memory of Richard Tolson – “Rich T” here are a few tips.
“Top Tips” for fund raising
- Set yourself a target!
- Tell people what your target is, some people are driven by targets and would love to help you reach yours.
- Make it as easy as possible.
- Make it easy for people to give you their money, if you are doing a sponsored event – ask people to give you the money while they are completing the sponsorship form or set up a online donation account eg via Just Giving. If you want to run a ticketed event let us know as we have an EnRich ticketsource.co.uk listing you can use.
- Tell everyone you know about your event.
- Tell everyone… spread the word. Tell everyone at your place of work as well as friends and family members (who may be so pleased you are working hard to support a good cause they may offer to match donations or sponsor you).
Create your own event:
If you have an idea of an event you would like to do in aid of EnRich we would love to know about it.
Whether it be a gig, bag-packing, sponsored music event or raffle please get in touch. We can provide support where available, by supplying you with ‘collection tubs’, promotional materials and where possible a member of the EnRich fund-raising team may be able to come to support your event. No idea is too big or too small.
Publicity materials can be important in helping ensure that the event is a success. Please make sure you include the date, time, location and contact details. Please also link to our Facebook and Twitter accounts so those at your event can follow us – we can publicise it through our Facebook and Twitter accounts too.
Keeping an eye on the law:
For simple raffles all you need to remember is to charge a standard price for each ticket and to draw the name of the winner before the evening is over.
If you are collecting on private property such as a pub or supermarket, all you must do is get written permission from the owner or manager. Keep this with you when collecting.
Remember that anyone collecting money in public must be over 16.
Make sure you let us know what you want to do in plenty of time so we can support your event:
- by providing publicity on Facebook, Twitter and in the Press;
- by providing relevant EnRich literature;
- by selling tickets via our online Box Office;
- by attending your event.Thank you very much on behalf of the EnRich Trustees for your valued support.